Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: AG #3
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:50:49 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
28 encounter gargantuan guzzlord who devour anything or anyone without discrimination. occasionally intriguing items, or disturbing remnants from their meals can be found on or between their teeth.
29 become ensnared by a guzzlord's pincer like tongue that undulates to draw you and/or your pokemon within its endless gut.
30 reach floors 2-4 of the lesser megalo tower. these floors are pitch-black containing extremely violent and maddened megalopolans hiding among the debris. moving to a higher floor will require repair of the elevator in the future.
31 in lesser megalo tower or anywhere else in the city, encounter documentation, notes, or stories describing or illustrating how ultra beasts were smaller beings many centuries ago.
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:55:20 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

They were only a few blocks from the tower. [break][break]

"Nice work," she reiterated as the two of them pushed the Megalopolan mob back. "I expect we will find some notes on the Ultra Beasts inside the tower. That should help answer your questions about Ultra Space." Ameena had her own questions, but she didn't suspect Megalopolan notes would close the gaps in her understanding. [break][break]

Dozens of Rockets had been here before and pulled information from the source. No, this was about showing Gwen how you could make scientific advancements if you took risk. Risk was the gateway to opening Gwen's mind to Rocket. That, and seeing how many opportunities Rocket alone could provide. [break][break]

That Ameena alone could provide. [break][break]

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 20:18:26 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"They didn't exactly make this easy, did they?" Gwen asked, huffing alongside Ameena while the two had somehow made their way across the area and slowly walked towards the tower. What they would find in there was up in the air, though Gwendolyn was adamant about finding something that could help her understanding of Ultra Space out! There had to be something of note in there for them to get! She hurried forward past a few stray feral Megaopolans before they would become caught up in the crowd once more.

The risk was huge and it was possible they could very well get seriously injured in this place, but what was a great reward if it didn't involve a little risk?

Suddenly, a terrifying crash came from one of the areas beside them. One of the derelict buildings had just up and fall over on a couple of other smaller buildings, or at least would have. It suddenly shot straight back up before sinking into the skyline,m alongside a huge, bulbous body stomping through the streets of the city. "Wh-What is that?!" Gwen gasped at the towering Ultra Beast who was nearby the tower, yet busy chomping down on some other less than noteworthy buildings.

They hadn't gained its ire just yet, but sitting across from them, directly in the path of the Guzzlord was an opening into the base of the tower. A small hole that could fit Ameen, her and Gishath. "Quick! We can get in through there instead of fighting our way through the front!" She dashed out to go before they were noticed, with the Gabite tailing behind her.

28. encounter gargantuan guzzlord who devour anything or anyone without discrimination. occasionally intriguing items, or disturbing remnants from their meals can be found on or between their teeth.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 22:10:24 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Nothing easy is worth your time." She spoke authoritatively as she fell in line with her Inteleon. "You have too much potential to settle for small projects with small outcomes. You have the capacity to change the world... you only need to find a passion and pursue it." And she would. And Ameena intended to teach Gwen the prospects of science under her wing and hope the girl took to dream research, though any field would truly benefit from the redhead.[break][break]

The Guzzlord was an unexpected obstacle. "Guzzlord is a large, slow ultra beast. But, I must say, I prefer these to the suicidal Blacephalon." It had not noticed them, but Inteleon preferred to solve problems before they became imminent. He launched a snipe shot at the creature, but, surprising all of them, the Guzzlord's reach was insane. Its tongue lunged out and snapped around the Inteleon, drawing the pokemon into its mouth. [break][break]

"Shit." Maybe it wasn't an improvement from the Blacephalon. She sent out Lucario, who used extreme speed to rush the beast like a blur, sucker punching it. Still, the Guzzlord did not spit out the Inteleon.

TAGS [break]

NOTES29 become ensnared by a guzzlord's pincer like tongue that undulates to draw you and/or your pokemon within its endless gut.[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 8:46:02 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Their dash across the lane for the impending Gusslord was quite terrifying. In all her years, Gwen had safely assumed that she wouldn't staring at such a horrifying Ultra Beast such as this, let alone wandering around some hellish alien world full of crystal people, and yet, here she was doing exactly that. Once safely across, she looked back at Ameena and hoped that she could handle herself, although it appeared to have hit a bit of a wall once the beast's tongue reached out to swallow the Intelleon.

"Shit, not good!" Gishath tugged at her side, pointing for her to get inside of the building. Gwen shook her head, throwing at her Magneton as a series of beeps and boots filled the air. She pointed at the large target while praying there was time. "Stick to the Guzzlord and shock it until it spits out the Intelleon!" Following orders, the electric type soared over to the Guzzlord’s tongue and clfamped down on it before shocking the Ultra Beast enough to hopefully release his grip on the Pokémon.

After the act was done, she recalled the Magneton back before they could be a secondary meal. "Let’s get inside before anythibg else tries to eat us." Gwen said, then led the way inside of the small hole into the ground floor. Her feet hit cracked and chipped ground, with monitors and destruction apparent in their wake. This was a lobby area of some kind, or it once was. Now it looked more comparable to the aftermath of an explosion. Rubble, chunks of foundation and papers everywhere. "It looks abandoned alright. I don't see any signs of any of the megapolans getting in here. At least, not on this floor."

She slowly walked to face a series of torn and aged documents across a table, doing her best to decipher it.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP